I was parking my car at Block 10 level 3 multi-storey car park last night and saw something; a few vandalised cars. It was unbelievable! It is so terrible of people to do such things to another’s car, no respect what so ever. Refer to the pictures that I have attached. All these cars were sprayed with paint and were scratched. I hope that you can forward this email to all our neighbours to warn them that there are vandals around.
I hope everyone can be on the lookout for each other and inform the police and fellow neighbours about suspicious characters in our neighbourhoods. Could you also help to ask Policeman Pete to provide tips on how to prevent such vandalism on our cars?
PS: Check out the crime-prevention posters I snapped last week, do you think they are effective? Thank you.
Jon from Block 3, Vic Street
(Edited by Daryl)
Pictures Taken By Jon:



No comments:
Post a Comment